From Milliken Mills To Minnesota...

Monday, March 10, 2008

Memory Lane: December 11, 2005. Bad law school raps.

first law school exam tomorrow for all the first year students at the university of minnesota. i don't really have a pre exam ritual or any special way to prepare. but i'm thinking since it worked for B Rabbit in 8 Mile, i'm thinking tomorrow i'm going to get ready for my exam like this.
i'll get up, throw on my hooded sweater and sweat pants, put on my beanie (or tooque as we say in canada) put my ear phones on, starting jumping up and down. then i'll stare into the mirror, just like slim shady did. i haven't eaten any spegetti, so i know there won't be any vomit on my sweater already. but then i'll start rapping out the law to get myself pumped up.
yo yo check it,
summary j, don't pay, cause you don't win in the court that way
i'm all about diversity, give me 75K
cause the feds are after me with their questions
but if it ain't the right court, i won't even hear their suggestions
i just learned that in my last lesson
if i don't know the answer, then i'm just guessing
i catch cases from pennoyer v. neff to raekwon the chef
cause i'm all about the cream
and like martin luther king jr, i have a dream
that i can drive a vw, and eat burger king
and what state i'm in, won't mean a thing
and once again i wish everyone the best.
that they do well on their test.
(i can't believe i just wrote that)
i should ban myself from writing anything ever again
s shady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home