From Milliken Mills To Minnesota...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Heart Gently Weeps

So today was officially my last day of class barring some sort of unexpected event that brings me back for another term. The whole day left me with this weird feeling, knowing that this is really it for my academic classroom career. A lot of people asked me if I was excited. And no doubt I am but its kind of a bittersweet moment. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm done early and its like I'm leaving all the people that I've grinded it out with over the last 2 and a half years but we can't share those same anxious feelings about graduation just yet.

So as I sat there in my last class (a seminar) with about 5 minutes left, I kept thinking to myself this was truly it. And although the last year of law school is actually pretty underwhelming, I enjoyed my time here. Still, I got 3 deadly exams and a paper, so I'll be seeing all my library friends for atleast 2 more weeks.

Its like zack morris said "school is great, it's too bad classes get in the way"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home